- Flow-able mix without bleeding and segregation.
- Ultra high water reduction-up to 35%
- High early strength
- Produces flow-able concrete resulting easy
placing and eliminates honeycombing
- Reduction in shrinkage cracks.
- Less permeable and hence more durable concrete
Appearance …….…. …….…. light yellow liquid
Sp. Gravity………. …….…. 1.130+/-0.02 at 25°c
Chloride content……… …….…. nil
Ph Value……… .. …….….6.10+/-1
MOLEPLAST PC-50 is the new generation
super plasticizing admixture base on modified
It complies as per specification IS: 9103-1999 and
ASTM-C-494-86, Type F,
MOLEplast pc-50 is especially designed for concrete
mixer, which helps in ultra high water reduction
,excellent flow characteristics, etc.
MOLEPLAST PC-50 is a light yellow liquid based on
super plasticizing admixture based on modified
WHERE TO USE
- Precast concrete
- High Volume fly ash concrete
- High performance concrete
- Reinforced concrete
MOLEPLAST PC-50 Compatible with all types of e.g.
OPC, PPc, PSC etc.
- MOLEPLAST PC-50 is compatible with all
air entraining agent that complies with
IS 9103-2003 and integral water proofing
compound that complies with IS 2645-1978. If
other admixture are to be used in concrete
containing MOLEplast pc-50, they must be
50 , 100 , 250 Kg. in plastic barrel
DOSAGE/METHOD OF USE
- Dosage range of MOLEplast PC-50 should be 150
ml to 50 kg bag of cement.
Optimum dosage should be determined by doing
site trail mixes. Dosage may go above maximum
limited for high performance concrete abd shall
be determined by site trail mix.
- The correct quality of MOLEplast PC-50 should
be measured with recommended dispenser and
should be added to the concrete with remaining
30% mixing water and allow to mix it for at least
- MOLEplast PC-50 should not be added in dry
mixes under any circumstance.
- Keep the liquid above freezing temperature.
- If the product has frozen, thaw it at room
temperature (25°c) and until complete
reconstitute in the original form.
- Store under cover, protect from direct sunlight.
- Failure to comply with recommended
storage condition might result in premature
deterioration of the products and packaging.
MOLEPLAST PC-50 is a non-toxic and inflammable.
When in contact with the skin, it should be washed
with cold water.