Resin Based Concrete Curing Compound Advantages
- Highly efficient curing.
- Reduces supervision labor cost.
- Prevents early water evaporation from concrete.
- No risk of poor curing.
- Eliminates use of water curing, hessian or sand
- Non-toxic, Non – Flammable.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Reduces possibility of shrinkage hairline
- cracking and crazing
- Facilitates the production of uniform concrete
of maximum strength and durability.
is resin based concrete curing
compound for fresh concrete, screeds, floors,
granolithic toppings and vertical surfaces complies to
is an aluminised colored
solution of selected resins.
- To protect concrete against excessive drying out
by retaining the moisture and water in fresh
concrete. To prevent permanent water loss.
- Molecure RB allows continuous and gradual
curing without constant attention thus reduced
supervision and labour costs over conventional
NORMS AND REGULATIONS
MOLEPLAST (PC- PQC)
Conforms to IS : 9103-2007
ASTM C -494-1981
( Type-G ).
Shelf Life : If stored in unopened containers at normal
ambient temperatures, a shelf-life of approximately
months Could be expected.
50,100,200 Liter drums