- Ready to use .
- Non-staining concrete surfaces
- Fast and easy-strapping
- Suitable for all types of form works/moulds.
- Increases life of form work
- Reduces concrete contamination
- Gives fair-faced concrete finish
- Economical and easy to use
- Cost-effective for storage and transportation.
1, 5, 10, 50, 100 Litre drum
- MOLEASE–SPL has a shelf life of 12 month from
the date of manufacturing. If stored as per
manufacturer’s instructions & in manufacturer’s
original unopened packing.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and store in dry
- Protect from freezing and moisture.
MOLEASE–SPL is a ready to use. Shutter release
agent with non-staining properties for any type of
MOLEASE–SPL is a mixing of special chemical
&minerals having good release properties for any type
MOLEASE–SPL is a mixing of mineral oil and special
chemical with good shutter release property without
staining on concrete.
- Suitable for use with steam cured concrete
- Its effective on both wood & metal shutter &
- Can be used safely with white cement because
of non-staining property.
METHOD OF USE
No preparation is necessary but if extensive re-use of
timber mould. it is advisable to protect all new surface
with MOLEASE –SPL. For used mould all excess cement
must be removed together with any surface deposite
of previous oil.
MOLEASE–SPL should be applied with brush sponge
or mould oil sprayer. If a sprayer is used, care should be
taken to choose correct size of sprayer. Apply one thin
coat on entire surface thinnest coating necessary to
achieve effective coverage. Excessive application may
lead to surface dusting and un-economical too. Wipe or
brush of any excess particles on the surface and apply
one coat of MOLEASE –SPL. Before to remove MOLEASE
–spl completely for recoating mould or shutter surface.
Use strong industrial detergent together with stiff
brushing then thoroughly rinse with water.
FORM WORK SURFACES
MOLEASE–SPL. may be used on wooden or metal
surfaces, particularly effective on resinous coated
surfaces. MOLEASE –SPL can be used safely with
white cement. MOLEASE –SPL is an internationally
used material and has an outstanding record of